Friday, June 24, 2011

Introduction: Do It Yourself Mondays

Another regular to be showing his face around My Paper Airplane would have to be Mr. "Do It Yourself Mondays." These posts stem from the observation that:

a. "Doing things yourself" seems to be pretty popular these days.

and

b. That there are many -
gazillion-bazillion-trillion- D.I.Y projects presented out there and few that actually provide you with step-by-step, thorough instructions.

My plan is to find D.I.Y projects that have been presented elsewhere on the internet, and then document myself doing them with any tips or suggestions I have for making the process more efficient or
more appealing. I will be presenting these posts on Mondays, so forget beginning-of-the-week-blues, come stop by My Paper Airplane and be inspired by whatever Do It Yourself Monday project is taking place.

No comments:

Post a Comment